Welcome to Careers & Employability at Bluecoat Aspley Academy
We believe that all our students have the capability and potential to develop and grow in their careers. The Careers & Employability programme at Bluecoat Aspley Academy is therefore designed to support students at various stages of their academic journey ensuring that they are able to make informed decisions about their future career choices.
Our vision is:
- To ensure that every child, regardless of background, gender and prior attainment develops the knowledge and skills required to succeed in the most aspirational pathway for them.
- To provide all students with quality careers advice and guidance enabling them to select the appropriate qualifications for their future pathway.
- To deliver a curriculum that offers appropriate qualifications which prepare students for further study and employment.
- To ensure that the quality of teaching, learning and guidance enable all students to leave with the appropriate qualifications for their future pathway.
- To ensure all students understand the range of further and higher education opportunities open to them.
- To implement an effective careers program that provides all students with experiences of employers and workplaces, and ensure that they know and develop the skills that they will need for the work place.
- To inspire students as to the range of future possibilities and develop within them both strong leadership and servant leadership qualities.
Please click here to view theArchway Learning Trust Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance Policy.